- SUN-THU 10:00—18:00
- FRI-SAT 10:00—20:00
- Free Admission
Epidemic Prevention Instructions
This exhibition is in compliance with the government’s epidemic prevention guidelines. Please adhere to the following procedures for admission:
- Scan QR code with mobile phone and fill in the form.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Cooperate with body temperature measurement. Please go home and rest if body temperature exceeds 37.5 °C.
- In order to comply with the government’s epidemic prevention guidelines, the exhibition hall will control the flow of people entering the exhibition hall. Please cooperate and wait patiently.
- This exhibition is in compliance with the government’s epidemic prevention guidelines.
To maintain the quality of the exhibition, visitors shall abide by the following regulations. Any violation of the following will result in dismissal from the exhibition.
- Illicit and dangerous items, liquids, and bottles, and cans are strictly prohibited inside the exhibition halls.
- Visitors should keep their voices low and not talk or cackle loudly or have any other behaviors which might cause a nuisance to the other visitors.
- Visitors should not run, play, eat and drink, smoke, lie on seats, sit on the floor, take off their shoes, and littering.
- Pets (except guide dogs), oversized items, and toys are prohibited inside the exhibition halls.